- A non-refundable registration fee of $10.00 per student is required yearly at the time of registration.
- Pink ballet shoes (properly fitted, please) for all ballet/pointe classes.
- Black tap shoes (may be needed, depending on the class). Replace ribbons with black 1/4" elastic loop.
- Dance shoes must be marked with student’s name or initials.
- Ballet/Tap/Jazz students must wear leotard, tights, unitards, etc. (no tights that have visible difference in weave at panty area). NO STREET CLOTHES; NO UNDIES (Ballerinas wear tights instead). Failure to comply can result in the student being told to sit out the class.
- Hip hop students should wear something comfortable that allows for movement (no jeans).
- Skirts are allowed for ballet (no longer than above the knee).
- Hair secured away from face (no headbands that fall off).
- No jewelry except stud-type earrings.
- No gum chewing in the Studio.
- Do not wear dance shoes outside; no street shoes allowed in the Studio.
- Please use the restroom before or after class.
- Teachers are responsible for students during class time only.
- Ballet barres are to help dancers balance and stretch; they are not for climbing.
- Only water may be brought into the Studio to drink; no food.
- Parents to check bulletin board weekly for notices or notes to go home.
- A student who arrives late for class may be told to sit out the class.
- If classes are missed they may be made up – they will not be credited.
The following days are the ONLY times that classes are NOT SCHEDULED:
- Labor Day (Monday)
- Thanksgiving (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- Christmas Break (according to MC Area Schools)
- Spring Break (according to MC Area Schools)
If MC Area Schools are canceled due to the weather, dance classes are also canceled and may be made up.